Special needs van

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Paula
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Special needs van

Post by Paula »

We have just moved here to Carlisle in June. I am looking for work and my husband has been out of work for almost 3 years now, due to an injury. We are behind in our rent, car payment, {About to SERIOUSLY lose our van and we have a Special Needs Child that we have to take to school everyday} and our electric.
I have an interview at Wal-Mart on Monday the 22nd of September but we may not even have the gas to go there for that. We only have enough gas to take our Special Needs Grandchild {that we have custody of} to school till Monday then we are out of money, gas, EVERYTHING by then. If there is ANY way anyone can help us with these things till my job can kick in, we would SO appreciate it!!! We only have about 70 minutes on our phone, too!
Our Child goes to a school for the disabled. They all know and LOVE him. He is 10 but only looks and acts like 7. He was born with a disease. He is the sweetest Child, but anyways that is beside the point, if there is anyone who could help us out this month till I can get a paycheck coming in, we would feel so Blessed and Thankful! Also our Van window {passenger side} is broken and we have no way of rolling it up. We have a hard time transporting him with this vehicle, if there is someone who donates "Special Needs" Vans, that would be nice, too! I know it sounds like I am asking for a lot, but I am just letting you know ALL of our needs, in case you can help with any!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Special needs van

Post by Admin »

So you need a new van because a car window is broken? That is a stretch. Maybe look for a charity that has volunteer mechanics to fix it. And yes, you are asking for a lot, and it seems entitlement. The request for a van because a window is broken is quite frankly ridiculous. But here are the car programs you can try if you insist on applying. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... e_car.html
Paula wrote:Also our Van window {passenger side} is broken and we have no way of rolling it up. We have a hard time transporting him with this vehicle, if there is someone who donates "Special Needs" Vans, that would be nice, too! I know it sounds like I am asking for a lot, but I am just letting you know ALL of our needs, in case you can help with any!
rashawna

Post by rashawna »

To Whom It May Concern,
My family and I have been struggling for many months now and we desperately need some help, mostly with getting a van for our special needs child. My husband has been out of work since the beginning of March. He began widening his job search in May and my family and I were involved in a head on collision where a driver ran a red light and we hit head on. My children were okay and my husband broke his right hand. We knew then things were going to get worse.
Our van was totaled and my husband’s hunt for a job was put on hold. I work, as much as I can as a bartender and server at a local wine bar however we are barely keeping food on the table. Our phones were shut off for non-payment a few weeks ago due to our financial set back. Both of our utilities are scheduled to be shut off on July 13 if we cannot come up with the past due amounts. That totals approximately $1,300.00. And we owe rent for the month of June which is due no later than June 15th.
Our monthly rent is $900. My husband is again actively searching for a job, any job at this point but I'm terribly afraid we won't make it. My son is ten and my daughter is five with special needs and we cannot move them into a hotel. My children and I currently receive SNAP benefits through the state. Sadly the amount I receive only feeds my children for two weeks. We also have Husky insurance. I do not know who I can speak with about receiving some help. I do not know where to turn.
Do you have any information that you can pass to me? I will call and meet with whoever I have to save my family until we get back on our feet. Please email me with any information. Regardless of the electric and gas shut off notices, my main concern is keeping a roof over my children's head. Thank you for your time.
Solazola

Post by Solazola »

Olympia Fields, IL 60461. Dear Sirs/Madam,
Good Evening I and my husband Nathaniel are in desperate need of a car or special needs van. We are looking for a program that will give us a car or van for the disabled. My husband recently had 3 strokes and I have some disabilities that have prevented me from working. We have numerous doctors’ appointments and therapies to go to our appointments and to run errands. Because of our recent hardest hit disabilities and income, it prevents us from purchasing a vehicle on our own. Please contact us at for information on a special needs van or car. If we can be considered and given the opportunity to qualify for one of these cars. We have 2 rollators and sometimes use a wheel chair. We also have a power chair that we haven't been able to use. We have no transportation. Thanks in Advance for Your Consideration.