Lien is on my car

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Marshall
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lien is on my car

Post by Marshall »

Hello how are you doing today? I'm currently a resident of Virginia but still have my Maryland state ID. In July I had an unexpected turn of events with my car and to get it repaired. I got offered a job at the time so I thought I would be good to pay for the repairs. Total cost was $2200.
As a week went pass my employer said they had hired too many people and couldn't hire me back. I tried to search for employment but couldn't make it to interviews or have reliable transportation. Of course with my vehicle being in storage at the shop and having no source of income my bill went up. I tried many other ways to collect revenue but been out of luck. I'm on the last month that they can hold it and if I don't get it they are going to put a lien on my vehicle and sell it. If you guys can help me I will appreciate it.
Agilent

Re: Lien is on my car

Post by Agilent »

I have a wonderful fiancé. She's been without her vehicle for almost 2 months. The cost is $300.00 to remove the bank lien on it and all we have is $100.00. She has a wonderful son & trying her best to be a great mother.
I've tried every resource I could think of & no one will help her. I don't won't her to lose her job or her faith. Please contact me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi, In two months you could not come up with $300? That is $35 per week, or a few/several hours at a part-time job to get that. If she needs the lien removed that badly, why is she not working towards it? Or you for that matter. It sounds like you may need to talk to some credit counseling agencies, and there are many in Arizona. Locate Arizona credit counseling agencies for help.
Marissa

Post by Marissa »

Hello
Currently, I live with my 8 year old daughter and boyfriend of 16 years and I am waiting on disability. I have a lien on my care from an accidenmt. We live in a mobile home in Marshall.
Scott is a full time school bus driver and I am currently a substitute teacher's aide. My 2006 Altima has taken a dump and needs a new head gasket. Because of this issue, it does not run past 10 miles in distance. Because of this, I cant get to work. 2 weeks ago, Scott hit a deer in our other vehicle, a 2007 Santa Fe.
Progressive informed us today it's a 100% total loss. We still owe on our lien over 2700.00. Scott can't work now either.
On top of this our flooring in our mobile home has cracked down the center revealing MDF board. It's 100% in need of replacing.
We're struggling to eat and stay afloat, as so many others. I KNOW MANY ARE STRUGGLING. But this is do or die time now that it's affecting Scott's job.
I'm praying for a miracle to help pay the car lien but also doing my best to fight and not give up. I've applied for 2 grants tonight and have written 23 organizations. I'm trying to get up everyday and smile for my daughter. With this weather and no cars, she's missed so much school. So the truancy court hit. Cars are a trickle effect.
If you can do ANYTHING to help with this head gasket or us financing another used car, a beater, we would be indebted. Forever grateful.