Tags for my truck so I can work and not get fired

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
Cooker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Tags for my truck so I can work and not get fired

Post by Cooker »

I'm almost 17 or I will be in July. For starters my dad and mother got divorced after I was born so he wasn't around so my mother and her best friend raised me. I was preparing to get a state driving license and car when my mother died of a massive heart attack when I was seventeen so my father sighed his rights over to the neighbor. She took care of me for six months before she died as well after that I lost my house 3 times.
I lived in a tent for a month before getting my first job at a sawmill. The sawmill is 50 miles away so I can't work a lot because of transportation well to keep my job. I dropped out of school because I had to have money to make ends meet but once again no transportation. I eventually inherited my mother’s truck and it has minor problems. They are cheap problems but unfortunately in and you must have insurance to get a license and a license to get insurance. It is confusing right.
Well now my girlfriends parents have taken me in but I need my truck fixed and tagged and insured but I don't have the funds to do what needs to be done so I can start my life. I would love to go back to school and have a career. Please help me get back on track.
JennyMay12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Tags for my truck so I can work and not get fired

Post by JennyMay12 »

Hello Staff,
I recently got laid off from my job of 8 years due to unpaid registration tag. I don't have the funds to pay my rent for this month either. I have filed for unemployment, but have yet to receive a payment. I have found a cheaper apartment, but won't be able to move in until next month when it's available. I really just need to pay for the tag on my truck and then my rent them for this month only. I just don't want them to try to evict me before I can move into my other apartment. Please help, any guidance is appreciated.