Tags for my truck so I can work and not get fired

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Cooker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Tags for my truck so I can work and not get fired

Post by Cooker »

I'm almost 17 or I will be in July. For starters my dad and mother got divorced after I was born so he wasn't around so my mother and her best friend raised me. I was preparing to get a state driving license and car when my mother died of a massive heart attack when I was seventeen so my father sighed his rights over to the neighbor. She took care of me for six months before she died as well after that I lost my house 3 times.
I lived in a tent for a month before getting my first job at a sawmill. The sawmill is 50 miles away so I can't work a lot because of transportation well to keep my job. I dropped out of school because I had to have money to make ends meet but once again no transportation. I eventually inherited my mother’s truck and it has minor problems. They are cheap problems but unfortunately in and you must have insurance to get a license and a license to get insurance. It is confusing right.
Well now my girlfriends parents have taken me in but I need my truck fixed and tagged and insured but I don't have the funds to do what needs to be done so I can start my life. I would love to go back to school and have a career. Please help me get back on track.
JennyMay12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Tags for my truck so I can work and not get fired

Post by JennyMay12 »

Hello Staff,
I recently got laid off from my job of 8 years due to unpaid registration tag. I don't have the funds to pay my rent for this month either. I have filed for unemployment, but have yet to receive a payment. I have found a cheaper apartment, but won't be able to move in until next month when it's available. I really just need to pay for the tag on my truck and then my rent them for this month only. I just don't want them to try to evict me before I can move into my other apartment. Please help, any guidance is appreciated.