General tips

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Beagie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

General tips

Post by Beagie »

Hi. I recently had a personal injury which now has me laid up in my home. My current employer requires a clean bill of Health to return to work. Since my accident, I have used up all my PTO and personal time and starting to fall behind on bills.
I am a 10+ year veteran with a family of 3 and since being out December 2013 my wife has been struggling to find a job. Anyways, I have stumbled onto your site and very interested to know more about this site and what other tips and advice you may have, as it was stated. I could use the money and the knowledge to help myself and possibly be a testimonial to your site. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: General tips

Post by Admin »

Try calling the Medicare hotline. Maybe they will offer a clean bill of health for the medical issues you have. As they do offer veteran programs too...as they qualify for Medicare in some cases. As far as a job, look into veteran programs as many companies offer veterans preference.
Beagie wrote:Hi. I recently had a personal injury which now has me laid up in my home. My current employer requires a clean bill of Health to return to work. Since my accident, I have used up all my PTO and personal time and starting to fall behind on bills.
I am a 10+ year veteran with a family of 3 and since being out December 2013 my wife has been struggling to find a job. Anyways, I have stumbled onto your site and very interested to know more about this site and what other tips and advice you may have, as it was stated. I could use the money and the knowledge to help myself and possibly be a testimonial to your site. Thank you for your time.