Fix my bathroom please

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
ZZTopper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Fix my bathroom please

Post by ZZTopper »

I am a single mother of three disabled. I am desperately trying to get assistance on repairs to my bathrooms. Please let me know of any program I might be eligible for. I have month by month purchased most of the things for repairs. Just desperate for labor.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Fix my bathroom please

Post by Admin »

Just the labor as you have the parts for fixing the bathroom? If so, there are volunteer home repair charities. options include Habitat for Humanity, a church, and others. We have information on our website.
If I rule the World

Re: Fix my bathroom please

Post by If I rule the World »

My 59-year-old aunt struggles with obesity and needs her bathroom fixed. Her condition has led to the deterioration of her knees such that she has to use a walker and is in continuous pain. She is no longer able to climb into the bathtub to shower and must take a sponge bath outside the tub. Her bathroom needs a complete remodel, including repairing water damage and replacing the tub / shower with a walk-in shower. She cannot afford this fix to her bathroom.
I am speaking on her behalf because she is too proud to ask for hesitance. Can you help? Thank you.