Radio for my hobby

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Cassandra
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Radio for my hobby

Post by Cassandra »

I am writing to you looking for assistance . I believe that nothing is for free,
and everything should be earned. But I also feel that in some cases help is needed when one can't help themselves.
Opportunities and help are always available to those who want to help themselves. I am a mechanice so I spend a lot of time either on my car, or playing or writing music. I spend a lot of time helping my mom around the house doing the things she can no longer do. House maintenance, yard work when my back allows me to do these things. With my vision issues I am in need of a radio that is large in stature having large lettering, and knobs using large displays to help with seeing everything clearly.
I am looking for help in acquiring this radio set up to help with down time in my life to keep me busy and not
focus on my disabilities, I am looking to see if you could help me with the purchase of this radio.
My current income is Social Security Disability which has a deposit amount of $1,436.00 each month, car payment is
$549.96 and Buy the time I pay off my mandatory bills each month I am left with very little to work with. My father is old, and currently owns her home, but owes several loans she has taken out using the home as collateral to secure the loans, for things like a new front deck. My dream is to one day purchase this home from her, so she can live the rest of her life with out burden. I would also love be able to afford to purchase hearing aids for her.
I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you for your time, and consideration. I will again list below the
items I am looking for assistance from you with .Again thank you for taking time out your very busy life to read this
letter for help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Radio for my hobby

Post by Admin »

Lets see, you believe nothing is for free, yet you get $1400+ in SSI disability? And you are asking for a radio?
So you are getting paid for not working. While that is one thing, then you have a car payment of $549 per month? That is outrageous. What type of car do you have? A Lexus or BMW or some other high priced car? You can get a car (with a payment) for a couple hundred per month. Instead you are using government disability payment to pay for a high priced, fancy car and now you want a radio too? This request is comical. Good luck, and here are some options for you to get free household goods and other items.
Cassandra wrote:I am writing to you looking for assistance . I believe that nothing is for free,
and everything should be earned. But I also feel that in some cases help is needed when one can't help themselves.
Opportunities and help are always available to those who want to help themselves. I am a mechanice so I spend a lot of time either on my car, or playing or writing music. I spend a lot of time helping my mom around the house doing the things she can no longer do. House maintenance, yard work when my back allows me to do these things. With my vision issues I am in need of a radio that is large in stature having large lettering, and knobs using large displays to help with seeing everything clearly.
I am looking for help in acquiring this radio set up to help with down time in my life to keep me busy and not
focus on my disabilities, I am looking to see if you could help me with the purchase of this radio.
My current income is Social Security Disability which has a deposit amount of $1,436.00 each month, car payment is
$549.96 and Buy the time I pay off my mandatory bills each month I am left with very little to work with. My father is old, and currently owns her home, but owes several loans she has taken out using the home as collateral to secure the loans, for things like a new front deck. My dream is to one day purchase this home from her, so she can live the rest of her life with out burden. I would also love be able to afford to purchase hearing aids for her.
I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you for your time, and consideration. I will again list below the
items I am looking for assistance from you with .Again thank you for taking time out your very busy life to read this
letter for help.
Coastal

Post by Coastal »

Good Evening!
I’m writing on behalf of my 33 yr old son whom is chronically homeless. My son has been able to maintain full time employment and receives minimum wage. So he needs a higher paying job, and he is good at fixing radios. Do you have any radios you can donate so he can improve those skills ,then leverage it to a new job?
His only form of shelter and transportation has recently become inoperable and due to financial hardship neither myself nor my son is able to afford the repairs or and purchase another vehicle at this time.
Any assistance and or information you could provide on radios or a car would be most appreciated. We are desperate as my son could be in jeopardy of loosing employment AGAIN because lack of reliable transportation.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hello!
If your son needs a radio for a job, or to tinker with for skills, that is more likely to be offered as it helps with employment. Try a free furniture bank or clothing closet, or Goodwill too. They may assist as he needs it form work, or try an appliance center. Look here for details on places with free appliances. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ances.html
Coastal wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:08 am Good Evening!
I’m writing on behalf of my 33 yr old son whom is chronically homeless. My son has been able to maintain full time employment and receives minimum wage. So he needs a higher paying job, and he is good at fixing radios. Do you have any radios you can donate so he can improve those skills ,then leverage it to a new job?
His only form of shelter and transportation has recently become inoperable and due to financial hardship neither myself nor my son is able to afford the repairs or and purchase another vehicle at this time.
Any assistance and or information you could provide on radios or a car would be most appreciated. We are desperate as my son could be in jeopardy of loosing employment AGAIN because lack of reliable transportation.