Brakes on car to be done

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
True dat
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Brakes on car to be done

Post by True dat » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:45 am

I'm laid off from work but will be going back hopefully soon. My brakes in my car need to be replaced and I'm on a fixed income. I live in Davenport Iowa and was wondering if you know an assistance charity that can help me out or can I apply for your assistance program at embrace Iowa program? I make less than 12,000 a year and only work a work supportive job. Can you help me or direct me in the right direction.

Mybadder

Re: Brakes on car to be done

Post by Mybadder » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:57 am

To whom it may concern. I'm not able to work do to medical reasons but, in the meantime my vehicle needs brakes horribly. Everyone says they’re going to help but don't this vehicle is my home presently without it I won't be able to make my doctors’ appointments or hospital testing. Please is there any solution entity that would be able to assist me? I'm currently a member of park view community Church in Glen Ellyn Illinois. Sincerely.

Puerto Rico

Re: Brakes on car to be done

Post by Puerto Rico » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:56 pm

I need to get my car fixed.  It is hard to stop when I press on the brake.
I just filed bankruptcy, and no one will give me credit at the moment.
I am on Social Security and get a small pension.  I can afford to pay monthly.
Thank you for any help you can suggest to get the brakes on my car done or fixed in Carson City, NV 89706