Brakes on car to be done

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
True dat
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Brakes on car to be done

Post by True dat »

I'm laid off from work but will be going back hopefully soon. My brakes in my car need to be replaced and I'm on a fixed income. I live in Davenport Iowa and was wondering if you know an assistance charity that can help me out or can I apply for your assistance program at embrace Iowa program? I make less than 12,000 a year and only work a work supportive job. Can you help me or direct me in the right direction.
Mybadder

Re: Brakes on car to be done

Post by Mybadder »

To whom it may concern. I'm not able to work do to medical reasons but, in the meantime my vehicle needs brakes horribly. Everyone says they’re going to help but don't this vehicle is my home presently without it I won't be able to make my doctors’ appointments or hospital testing. Please is there any solution entity that would be able to assist me? I'm currently a member of park view community Church in Glen Ellyn Illinois. Sincerely.
Puerto Rico

Post by Puerto Rico »

I need to get my car fixed.  It is hard to stop when I press on the brake.
I just filed bankruptcy, and no one will give me credit at the moment.
I am on Social Security and get a small pension.  I can afford to pay monthly.
Thank you for any help you can suggest to get the brakes on my car done or fixed in Carson City, NV 89706
Jada Kai

Post by Jada Kai »

My name is Heather. I'm a single mother with a two-year-old living out in Federal Way Washington and need my car brakes fixed. I go to school part-time and work part-time. Unfortunately, my income doesn't cover a lot of day-to-day necessities. For example, car issues. For the last 2 weeks my car has had about 50% brake power because my brake pads are down to nothing and now my rotors are getting severely damaged in the process.
 A new brake job on my car was estimated at $500 and there's absolutely no way I have an extra $500. There's no way I have an extra $5. I would sell my kidneys if I could but unfortunately auto repair shops don't take kidneys LOL.
I need a safe car for my son to ride in and the bakes need to be done on it. At this point the car is not safe to drive especially with winter here and black ice potentially being on the road it's almost guaranteed accident waiting to happen. I looked into this program and it sounded like a program I needed to reach out to. If this program is not able to help is there any resources you could provide me with that might be able to? Thank you very much for reading my email and taking the time to read my email thank you very much and Merry Christmas
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Amazing that you are both working and in school. Great for you. As far as the brakes and day to day necessities, look into free grant money.
Maybe there are charities or government programs for you.
Jada Kai wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:23 am My name is Heather. I'm a single mother with a two-year-old living out in Federal Way Washington and need my car brakes fixed. I go to school part-time and work part-time. Unfortunately, my income doesn't cover a lot of day-to-day necessities. For example, car issues.