New roof for disabled

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Thompson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

New roof for disabled

Post by Thompson »

I am a 61 year old homeowner and my husband is 60 and works at least 40 hours a week. Our roof is in bad shape and we have leaks in the house because of it. We have gone to our mayor for assistance. He has not found anyone that can help us. We need someone to buy the roofing and put it on.
My husband is blind in one eye and just had surgery on the other one. He is in no shape to get on the roof himself. We live in Indiana. We are not old enough to apply for a grant. Can you do anything to help us?
Doctor
anti spam: Blue

Re: New roof for disabled

Post by Doctor »

EMERGENCY! Berkeley County, WV family needs a new roof right away...
Allstate Insurance Homeowner's called today to tell me, "Heads up" they are going to cancel my policy, file reports to my mortgage company and I can guess, will condemn my home of 17 years causing myself and 2 grandchildren, the oldest is a special needs child, to become homeless.
My 32 year old daughter, who was disabled, died of a drug overdose, soon after my husband left me telling me he does not want to raise my crippled grandchildren because of my drug addict daughter. I'm all alone and suffered a severe spinal injury after 18 years working as a police officer so now there is a disability hearing waiting to be scheduled, I have proofs of all I am stating. I have been raising 2 small developmentally (drug addicted) delayed babies.
PLEASE HELP ME, Allstate called me and demanded I have my 28'x40' mobile home MUST get a new roof or we will be homeless. Allstate said my policy will not cover a roof and if I don't figure it out and find a way they said I BETTER get new roof or they will cancel my policy, file report to my mortgage company and I have to believe my home would be condemned and I will be homeless then will lose my dead daughter's 4 babies that keeps me living now, PLEASE help me? No one would help me in all of Berkeley County, WV when my feet ponded the sidewalks and my knuckles knocked on MANY doors to help me stop my heroine addicted daughter before she killed herself, BUT, she IS dead.
Now, I'm raising her 4 disabled children affected by her drug use while pregnant and facing such a risk of losing our home all because Allstate did an evaluation of my home and deemed my roof dangerous even though it has not leaked once in the 17 years I've been buying this home. I don't know where, who or what to do to get myself help, I have no income, my hearing is pending for disability for 12 years with worsening conditions and delayed scheduling for a hearing and approval of benefits I am entitled to according to my studies and research and the comments of television commercials, all of which I do have documented proof. Another Christmas soon to come and again I have no clue how Santa will come to this home, IF I still have a home.
The ONLY income in this house is from my dead daughter's Social Security sent for her 4 children. Oldest grandchild is disabled, younger has not been diagnosed yet. I NEED a new roof and I must have it put on fast, I have anxiety, panic and heart conditions and severe spinal stenosis so stressors like this are killing me, I HAVE to raise these children as I promised my daughter and God I would knowing she was going to die and now I only need a roof to continue in life. Dear God in Heaven, won't you hear me and help me?
I have NO other resources, no family, friends and neighbors are not able to help, winter is fast approaching so with the children's conditions and my own health, and we need to get the roof replaced NOW. It's not leaking but Allstate did an examination of my home and threatened me with the devastating news. If I lose my home, I will lose my grandbabies then I will lose myself. I will holler from roof tops and contact every living person just like I did while trying to save my drug addicted daughter's life, NOT ONE response in all of WV, so will ANYONE hear me and help me this time or will I lose AGAIN! Please help me get this word out in prayer that a company will hear my plea, someone will make donations and the life I have been trying to repair for my 4 grand-daughters growing up without a Mother, will continue to thrive under this roof, please hurry?
Fleecesweaters

Re: New roof for disabled

Post by Fleecesweaters »

I need help paying bills. I also need help getting my house fixed my dad passed away in 2013. I was told by CEFS to go to low income banking. They said I have credit problems. Told me to go to churches and ask for help. I have disabled kids and grand kids with me. My roof leaks in the back of the house and my windows are falling apart. Really old house that needs updated wire, Plumbing, Everything, roof. Any help with bills is needed. I am unemployed at the moment. I'd be forever grateful please.