Car deductible

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Sayers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car deductible

Post by Sayers »

Hello there, I live in Pennsylvania! On December 17th a 25 year old male individual got shot and killed in front of my house! My car apparently was hit in the line of fire! My car insurance told me regardless of the circumstances, I still have to pay my deductible in order for my car to be fixed! I am struggling now with a job, I’m in school and don't have the funds to even pay for my car!!!
trex

Re: Car deductible

Post by trex »

My name is Felicia and I need my car fixed as the deductible is not enough. My insurance deductible is $2,000.00 but the damages will be less than that. It was in a minor accident and the front end including the radiator area, front bumper need repairs, and the hood won't open. I don't have the money to repair the car cause my income is based on door dashing and Lyft driving. It's a 2009 Ford focus. The accident happened on February 24th, 2023. I'm still paying for the car, $105 a week until next year in June. Please help me get my car fixed in excess of the deductible.
Thank you
I have enclosed a picture of my face, and pictures of my car where it needs repairs. I cannot afford to get the car repaired on my own, I need financial assistance. Please don't reply if I have to send you or anyone any money for any reason. I will not do that. God bless you.
True dat

Re: Car deductible

Post by True dat »

Hello,
I am in desperate need of help with car repair and deductible for the accident. I live in Saint Albans WV Kanawha county. I am 59 and on SS disability. I suffer from Lupus and 3rd stage kidney failure. I have a 2009 Subaru Forrester and the A/C compressor has seized up after an accident. I can’t drive it because it could damage other parts in the engine and it is uninsured due to unpaid dedutuble. I can’t afford to get it repaired. I barely make ends meet for the month much less have money left over. The garage that checked it out gave me an estimate of $1,000 for repairs. It’s the only transportation I have and I have to travel to Morgantown to one of my Dr offices. Please help!!