Drivers license so do not lose my job

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Swifter1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Drivers license so do not lose my job

Post by Swifter1 »

Hello! I am a single 26 year old single woman just trying to survive and get ahead (or at least even). Some time ago, I got a couple of traffic tickets, but was living in my car, so I didn't get the notices. Again - just trying to get by. THEN, I had a boyfriend (HAD being important here) who got parking tickets which he failed to tell me about. Bottom line is that I am trying so hard to straighten all this out.
I need a valid clean drivers license in order to keep the job I currently have. I've visited the courts asking for direction, forgiveness, jail time, reduction in fines, to no avail. They want about $7,000.00 from me, no other options. I've paid a little over $2,000.00, but have NO WAY of resolving the remaining balance. I've tried for a personal loan from my bank, but again, due to these tickets and the Failure to Appears, there are 'holds' on working with me. PLEASE HELP! - before I lose the job I do have :(
Atlanta

Re: Drivers license so do not lose my job

Post by Atlanta »

I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF TWO CHILDREN, 9 YEAR OLD SON AND 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. WE HAVE BEEN HOUSE HOPPING WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND ARE CURRENTLY WITH A DEAR FRIEND WHO JUST CAN’T TAKE OWN THEIR OWN RESPONSIBILITIES AND MINE TOO. I WANT TO SET THEM FREE BUT HAVE NO DRIVERS LICENSE, BECAUSE OF UNPAID TICKETS, NO CAR, AND NOWHERE TO GO. IF ANY ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE IT WOULD BE GENUINELY APPRECIATED. THANKS.
DTigers

Re: Drivers license so do not lose my job

Post by DTigers »

I am a 52 year old disabled female living in Fall River Massachusetts. My driver's license is due to expire in December and I have fines and fees that need to be paid before December 23rd or I will not be able to renew my driver's license and I will lose my job. I do work part-time at a minimum wage job. I am trying to save money to buy a car for myself to get back and forth to work. Any assistance you can give me to pay off the parking tickets or to pay the fines on the driver license I owe the city of Boston would be greatly appreciated so I do not lose my job. Please feel free to contact me on my cell phone number. Thank you very much