Emissions on my car

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Olay
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Emissions on my car

Post by Olay »

I just failed emissions inspections. I have until the end of this month to get the repairs done or they'll suspend my registration and I would have fines also. My life is dependent on my car. I have numerous chronic conditions, and will need to travel to Newark for cervical spine surgery. My daughter does not have a car to take me. The car also needs brakes. The brakes are critical...they are squeaking loudly.
I've called around for assistance, and there is none. They don't even have gas vouchers. Oh yeah, I need to pay Medicare $1,216 for my part A deductible, or there will be no surgery. I don't qualify for dual-assistance(Medicare with Medicaid. I'm too young for a Medigap plan and the Medicare advantage plans offer more benefits, but they are more expensive than I can afford. Thank God for payment plans or most of the medical bills would go to collections. As it is, I sometimes have to skip making payments, so that I can get as many groceries. If I weren't living with my daughter, I’d be considered homeless because I don't get enough money per month to afford my own apartment. I would appreciate any assistance you can direct me to.
Tempah

Re: Emissions on my car

Post by Tempah »

I’m in need of assistance with my car emissions. I was injured on my job USPS and I've had spinal surgery and due to have another one once approved by OWCP. I have lost everything. I have a fourteen year old daughter, that's also suffering because of my injury because I can barely provide.
I recently had a birthday December 7 and unable to get my car to pass emissions, sensors only needed. I need some help.
Also I have proof of hardship, income from workers comp monthly which is only $494 MONTHLY when I'm used to working and making $3k a month, so this is very difficult for me and as I said, I've already lost everything.
I’m homeless and I need help to prevent being on the street. Please assist me so we can at least keep my car, it’s the only thing we have. I don't have a car note, only insurance.
If you can't help me please on my emissions forward to someone that can.
Ahhdaddy

Re: Emissions on my car

Post by Ahhdaddy »

I lost my car because the garage servicing my car wrecked it test driving it performing Emissions Testing On Repairs. I lost my apartment after being there 4 years with perfect payment history because they are mad at me for reporting the fire alarms on my building going off daily. I have to move out by November 26. I have 2 pet cats and a dog I am finding it hard to find someone to rent to me with them and not having a job due to the emission on my car. I am a U.S. Veteran, college degree (SFASU), I am a single white male age 55 in good health.