Gasoline for a new job I start

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Benjamin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Gasoline for a new job I start

Post by Benjamin »

I am looking for assistance as in Gas for my car in order to start my new job on Monday. I have a straight talk phone which a payment of $45 is due on this Saturday. Is there any where I can go for assistance? I think the gas can be taken care of as my safe house case managers and I live in a domestic Violence shelter. My 8 year old daughter lives with me as well, and I need my cell phone in case of an emergency etc.
Romnee

Re: Gasoline for a new job I start

Post by Romnee »

Read about getting emergency gas vouchers for a job. I also have decided to go to rehab for reoccurring substance abuse outpatient. I lost my jobs and home and have no help but she said to get me in the program I needed to be there tomorrow for consultation. It's call Samaritan recovery in Nashville TN and I am staying in Athens, TN which is almost 3 hours away. I drive a small Honda Civic, which is good for commuting for work but so I don't think it would take more than $40 for there and back all together. Please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Some charities may offer free gasoline vouchers near you. but yes, they will usually be for job or interview type reasons. And maybe some of a gas tank or one full tank...not much. But these vouchers are also very rare, but they may be possible.
Romnee wrote:Read about getting emergency gas vouchers for a job.
PionousParrot

Post by PionousParrot »

Hi my name is Justice and I'm in need of serious help and gasoline for a job we are starting. My sister and I just relocated to North Carolina because we've been homeless for a month now we came here hoping for better opportunities. Things are a little more affordable seeming as though we've ran completely out of money and do not have jobs yet because we have no gas in our car. We have no gas to do anything and how week stay that we paid for with the last we had is over on Saturday. We really need help since we don't want to be back on the streets. We've been looking for jobs and my sister missed her interview due to us not having gas. We are both 20 years old. We are just asking for some help of any kind and gas for the job she started. Thank you and god bless!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Moving when homeless not a great idea. As you just moved from one city to another being homeless. You need a job, income, etc.
Anyhow, as far as you need for gasoline, try the Fayetteville NC Salvation Army for assistance.
PionousParrot wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:45 am Hi my name is Justice and I'm in need of serious help and gasoline for a job we are starting. My sister and I just relocated to North Carolina because we've been homeless for a month now we came here hoping for better opportunities.