Truck repairs

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Ver Dict
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Truck repairs

Post by Ver Dict »

Need help paying for my truck to get it fixed. It needs brakes and heat. Estimated cost is $1600.00. Need to get it fix before 12/1/14. I was offered a job but have to relocate to Vermont. Need the vehicle fix so I can drive to Vermont and get settled before my new job start date 12/10/14. I was laid off from my previous job and have been looking for work for the last 7 months. Now that I have a job to go to I don't have the money to get my vehicle fix to get to the job. Please help.
Mr. Mike

Re: Truck repairs

Post by Mr. Mike »

Good evening,
My family and I are in need of assistance with getting our truck fixed and catching up with our car payments.
My husband has been laid off since May and has been looking for work. I am a stay at home mom, but I also work from home as a stylist. But I don't make a lot of money. We are on food assistance. But they have been turned off. I have replied for that and just received a letter back from them with a checklist.
We are a family of 5, my husband, myself and 3 children. This is the only vehicle we have. Can you please help us?
Please contact me via phone or email. I do appreciate your time.
LaurenD

Post by LaurenD »

Hi, I am looking for assistance in getting my car repaired. I work for a home health company and my client passed away. The agency doesn't have and steady clients right now but the do call with fill insurance until they can find me a client.
My truck is down. The repair that I need is expensive but I'm only asking for some help. I am married and my husband is on RSDI and works. As of now without my financial help, we are living off about 1,400 dollars a months with no food or cash assistance. I have 2 children at home that's 12 and my 21 year old works about 1 day a week at SA gas station. Can you help or know someone that may be able to.
Frapp

Post by Frapp »

Hello,
Me and my family immigrate to US, Ohio, Cincinnati, Loveland in August 5.
I have 3 children, 17 years old son, 13 years old and 5 years old son. Now we need Kinder care financial assistance from Hamilton county as we are living in the area and need our truck repaired. Because it is very low income in our family. My husband doesn't work, because he is getting valid driver licence, I just begin to work.
And we need a care of our younger son before kindergarten. How to apply I cant find on web sites
I am in desperate need of getting the front end of my 2009 Ford explorer truck repair. I was told told that I need rotors brakes calipers and ball joints I checked on prices and I can't afford to do it on my own I just have I have no money left out of my social security check at the end of the month by time done paying bills.
I need my truck not only for my my mainly for my medical needs for mental health. I have my primary care doctor I'm having to go see specialty doctors I'm a domestic violence survivor I've been trying to do all this on my own. I've lived in my truck for over a year only been into an apartment for 4 months and my truck is broke down on me and I need my truck desperately. Please give me a call back at the number I will leave at the end of this message or this email or feel free to email me at the email at the about above.