Disabled assistance needed for bills

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
MIWAYONE
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Disabled assistance needed for bills

Post by MIWAYONE »

I am disabled and un able to meet my daily expenses.My electric is going to be disconnected on October 13 at pm and I have exhausted all resources .I have requested help from many organizations but no one is able to help me. I applied to Social services but they state my income is too high .I am processing a loan modification from my mortgage company and my propane has been disconnected .I do not know how I will continue to survive this winter. I am currently getting my food at local food pantries and un able to take care of my home. Any assistance that you can help me with would be a blessing. Thank you in advance Diane
JJackson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disabled assistance needed for bills

Post by JJackson »

I am married with a disabled wife and step son now living in Newport News Virginia. In low income housing. And we need an emergency release from this state back to Mississippi low income housing. The home we living in is not fit and have a crack frame scenes on the walls or streaks of crack in every room that was covered up but now we can see them. The first 3 months and even now we have white particles in our bath and drinking water due to an old hot water heater that the owner never and wouldn't change out. We have had bad experiences since we got hear. They have a process that takes too long for us to wait around to get paper and our file to be sent back to Mississippi so I am leaving this dump of a house and Bringing my family back home to Richmond VA. Where we belong. All I ask is for emergency assistance when we make it back home because my wife is getting sicker and need her doctors back in Mississippi because we have been through several of Dr. 'S and they can't seem to get my wife good care like the one she had in Mississippi. Also my step son is mentally retorted and need his proper care also... I love my family and we leaving this place and we will need immediate housing because we will be homeless when we get back to Richmond Virginia.