Future car warrants costs for my job

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Yappy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Future car warrants costs for my job

Post by Yappy »

I needed help in keeping my car warranty. I lost my job, but my car allows me to be able to get back and forth. I am applying for jobs and have had 2 interviews, so far. I need to keep the warranty because I have an old car, and it just allowed me to replace the transmission 2 months ago.
The warranty costs 100.69 per month, which is due on the 28th of the month. If someone could assist me in paying it for 2 months, this would allow me to buy time to get employment. Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Future car warrants costs for my job

Post by Admin »

That sounds like a terrible investment. You are paying over $100 per month on a car warranty, and the car is old? You can almost buy a new "gently used" auto for that price. No one in their right mind would help you pay for that. It sounds like you need some serious financial counseling given to you. So try that, and also use this resource to learn more on how to get a free car for work or employment purposes.
Yappy wrote:I needed help in keeping my car warranty. I lost my job, but my car allows me to be able to get back and forth. I am applying for jobs and have had 2 interviews, so far. I need to keep the warranty because I have an old car, and it just allowed me to replace the transmission 2 months ago.
The warranty costs 100.69 per month, which is due on the 28th of the month. If someone could assist me in paying it for 2 months, this would allow me to buy time to get employment. Thank you!
Buffalo

Re: Future car warrants costs for my job

Post by Buffalo »

Am on Social Security retirement and live on Aurora and and my disposable income after rent is only $80.00.
I just completed a worker retraining program at South Seattle College.
I am behind on my car payments, and the lender has a warrant or lean against it.
My car has a leak, maybe a fuel leak and I need auto repair help to be
Able to do a job search and not violate my rental agreement. The car is down for having leaking auto fluids in the parking lot. I am just afraid to take it to a shop where they may not let me have it back if I cannot afford their repair price and there is some safety "rule" for moving it.
Thank-you