My ID was stolen

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Gandolf
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

My ID was stolen

Post by Gandolf »

My license was suspended due to a ticket that I couldn’t pay due to no job. I now have a job offer and need to do the drug screen to obtain it. However, my wallet was stolen this week and I do not have ID on me. I can not get this job without a ID and I can not get my ID without reissuing my license. Furthermore I am not able to pay without the job.

I am in between a rock and a hard place and being part of a no income family is hard because I do not have someone I can ask to help me out. I am truly hoping that maybe you can assist me in any way possible to make this happen so I can help provide for my family by being able to get this ID SO much of our hardship can start working out. Please Help! Thank you so much!
Beard
anti spam: Blue

Re: My ID was stolen

Post by Beard »

I have an issue I've been crying and stressing all day. I have a family member who stole my ID and information and got lights in my name when I was 19 years old. I lived with my grandmother at the time and I don't know how she got my info.
Now I have over $4000 on my name that I didn't authorize and city of Austin is saying it's all my responsibility...crazy cause I didn't have anything to do with it....I need help paying this bill...I'm hurt cause I don't know what to do....please help me.
I have a seven year old son and I'm trying to live without the burden of this...is there any help with Grants money that will be of good use? Can someone point me in the right direction please?
Ajai

Post by Ajai »

Hello,
My name is Morgan. My fiance and I have lost everything in a blink of an eye. His ID was stolen then his motorcycle got stolen. We are homeless. He has a job building houses. I'm a part time student online that is battling with quite few mental issues . I hate to ask but this was last Option. I was trying see if you can help with hotel vouchers for a week or so to give us time to figure all this out and me not fail my college work and or my fiance to fix his ID that was stolen and rebuild his credit. I am desperately trying get back on my feet to get custody of my kids back. My luck not so well. Even having hard time getting my new prescription meds that $113 at Walmart that being the generic. So if you email me back or contact me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Of course report it to the authorities. Maybe they can help you track down your ID or give suggestions. As far as help to get a new one, maybe try community action. Some may help, and learn more community action ID assistance programs.