Money for insurance bill

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
jlburto
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Money for insurance bill

Post by jlburto »

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am having a financial issue with my insuance company to where I am unable to pay almost $2,000. The bill is due in 10 days. Will you be able to refer me to an agency in Columbia, South Carolina that can help me pay this bill in full? Thank you for your assistance in this matter. It is greatly appreciated.
Trader
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money for insurance bill

Post by Trader »

I am signed on under my son's name. We are in great danger of becoming homeless. I am disabled and have just been able to buy a car after not having one door five years. The tag alone was $245, and the insurance is $900. My health is bad and IF require steroid shots for pain and now doctor wants me to have surgery on my neck and back.
My check takes care of three people. I do not have the money for car insurance or gas. I am responsible for two grown men who are out of work on a small disability check. We are ALL just trying to make it the best way we can. I went to Goodwill Industries yesterday and they promised me and my fiancé' that they would help us find jobs. I am also going to check out Vocational Rehab and go back to school and so is my son.
So you see? We are not this no-good family looking for a handout. We just need some help oe free money for this insurance. I cannot make it to my appointments without gas in my car or drive it without insurance. So, if I could just get help with gas and car insurance we will ALL have jobs within three weeks. Will you please help us?