My car was totaled in a wreck

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Rose
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My car was totaled in a wreck

Post by Rose »

My son & grandchildren live with me. My son is just starting a new job, we are both in therapy after traumatic accidents where a vehicle was totaled out. But we have one that needs a lot of repair work. We are both in litigation waiting for those outcomes. The kids are just finding stability with me being 8 year old girl & 5 year old her brother. I support them without outside help.
Roche1

Re: My car was totaled in a wreck

Post by Roche1 »

I got into a really bad car wreck and my car was totaled and I had to quit my job because I had no transportation to get there anymore. I have been trying to find another job but I just haven't been In the best of luck and my rent is late 2 days which means I have to pay an extra $30 and I'm scared that I won't be able to pay it.
I have half but I just need help getting the other half please if you could help I would really appreciate. Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: My car was totaled in a wreck

Post by Admin »

So sorry to hear about the wreck and destruction of the car. If it was totaled, probably not worth (or even possible) to put all that money for even trying to get it worthy to drive again. Since you seem to be working, look into one of the many free car programs out there, as there are many. Charities, auto dealerships and others can provide, in some cases, free cars and find details on how at this site. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _cars.html