Fees and registration for my car

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
SteveKerr
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Fees and registration for my car

Post by SteveKerr »

Dear Sir,
I am 61 years old, unemployed, but trying to start my own business.
I live in Denver, CO, so my license plate sticker fee is over $1,000.00.
I MUST PAY THIS BY THE END OF MAY OR I CAN'T USE MY CAR!
At present my ONLY income is $283.00 in SS payments, and approximately
$600.00 in other odd jobs, which are, of course "iffy," MONTHLY.
I have currently under $100.00 free dollars to pay this bill. I checked with
the Colorado state department of motor vehicles and they had NO program that
I could pay this bill monthly, get a loan, etc.
I have a business opportunity that has great potential, but I MUST pay this
high license plate sticker fee or I can't drive my car! Without my car, I
will have NO INCOME BUT SS!
I am in deep need of help to pay this bill so I can earn an income.
Please let me know if there is any such assistance with your group,
if not, if you could let me know what group, office, etc. could help me.
Destiny1

Re: Fees and registration for my car

Post by Destiny1 »

I've tried everything and every assistance program for help pay for car costs, including registration fees, and other housing. I'm disabled been living in car 2 months. Getting Sicker can't do this one more day. Getting to weak to try anymore. I go to park in day with my dog. Getting 100 degrees out here.
People give me dirty looks police harassing me. One person said get out park as we don't want homeless here or people that live in a car. I don't bother anyone, steal for drugs but just got sick. I'm giving up. There is no help for may registration. I have .71 after paying bills to last till June 3. I'm scared and I won't live thru this.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Car sticker and registration assistance is rare. We suggest maybe trying a community action agency. Sometimes they give support. But at least they probably can refer you to a shelter, and maybe get your dog some food or a parent/owner that can care for the dog while you recover. Here is an agency in Delaware. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _agen.html
Destiny1 wrote:I've tried everything and every assistance program for help pay for car costs, including registration fees, and other housing. I'm disabled been living in car 2 months. Getting Sicker can't do this one more day. Getting to weak to try anymore. I go to park in day with my dog. Getting 100 degrees out here.
People give me dirty looks police harassing me. One person said get out park as we don't want homeless here or people that live in a car. I don't bother anyone, steal for drugs but just got sick. I'm giving up. There is no help for may registration. I have .71 after paying bills to last till June 3. I'm scared and I won't live thru this.
Doglover12

Post by Doglover12 »

To whom it may concern:
I have a 2007 trailblazer I bought in February 2015 which is paid off, but can't take my kids to appointments, school, and go to work, grocery shopping or anything of that matter. I have to depend on friends or family which I have to pay and have very little $$. Anyhow my car sales taxes and registration is so high I can't afford it. I'm beside myself on where to start or what I need to do, but something has to be done about these car fees. Could somebody please help me or tell me what I need to do?????
Thanks so much,
We live in Glenwood, Iowa