Disabled and need car note and insurance paid

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Doler
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Disabled and need car note and insurance paid

Post by Doler »

I'm a 55 year old disabled veteran living on SSI and my spouse is 59 year old living on SSDI and just lost her job at the local healthcare site on 11/30/2013 due to declining health. We are in need of temporary financial assistance to pay car note and insurance for one month and also have repair work done on 1993 Toyota corolla that has expired inspection sticker and won’t pass inspection due to bumper sensors that cause the check engine light to remain on at all times, until she find another job and I train for suitable work, and I also would like to take online course to train for and take Texas real estate sales agent license exam or other online program since I'm a high school grad with a few college semester hours. I just want to better my financial situation and get off government assistance if possible. I do understand if no help is available but any referral to someone or an agency that might be able to help would be greatly appreciated.
Arey Gol

Re: Disabled and need car note and insurance paid

Post by Arey Gol »

I just moved to Sacramento. I’m HIV positive, disabled and need help with fixing my car or getting another car. I don’t have a doctor out here and I can’t go out to look for one...I take care of 2 of my grand babies while my daughter works in the city.
I also need pots and pans to cook with, as well as insurance on the car. I don’t have a job because my car can ONLY go so far. I also want to apply for food. I was with a food bank in Daly City California but had to cancel because I moved out here. I want to apply for food stamps but can’t. I truly need help.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

Sorry no one pays for cars nor car insurance. You can apply for food stamps online as well as look for a doctor. Try 211 for local resource information for food and possibly home essentials.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sometimes the Salvation Army has suggestions on car repairs. They may have volunteers from the community that offer to make some updates/basic repairs. Or they may have referrals. But as far as insurance, no way will anyone pay for that. But use a Salvation Army for information on car programs, or ask a credit counseling agency for the car note programs. There are a few centers to try in Sacramento, and read more.
Arey Gol wrote:I just moved to Sacramento. I’m HIV positive, disabled and need help with fixing my car or getting another car.