I was overpaid government benefits

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Dustin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I was overpaid government benefits

Post by Dustin »

Hello,
I have just been informed by the North Carolina State disabilities services that I owe the state of North Carolina 28000 dollars that has been overpaid to me in benefits. I can see that I need financial assistance and advice. My disability is related to psychiatric problems including anxiety depression memory loss among other physical infirmities. I have been trying to take care of my own affairs without asking for assistance from family members and others. It has become clear to me now that I have been unsuccessful in meeting the challenges of staying independent related in handling my financial affairs . I hope that you will be able to help me. Thank you.
Hanlon3
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I was overpaid government benefits

Post by Hanlon3 »

My name is Cynthia and I live in Nash County. I am the mother of a 11 year old son. My son and I have been exposed to covid-19, which put me in the hospital for 10 days. I then got government benefits but they overpaid me. I have not been able to work for almost a month and I need assistance getting the bills paid. I haven't been able to go out because I get so tired trying to do things. I am on oxygen in which I hope that ends soon. I am not able to return to work until 11/1/23. Please guide me to where I can possibly get help with my bills and repay the government benefits. Thank you