Need assistance for buying propane

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
alexisboggart

Need assistance for buying propane

Post by alexisboggart »

We have been heating our small home with a woodstove, but the insurance company is cancelling us now because of the woodstove. The wood we were able to collect free. We'll now have to use our propane heater. We are 60(unemployed, no income)and 55(unemployment check). Can we get assistance to purchase propane?
KristenK
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need assistance for buying propane

Post by KristenK »

I am in need of help paying my electric bill and my propane bill. I'm 1,000 behind in the electric and I owe 646.00 on the propane. I also need help trying to winterize our pipes before winter.
We had 2 occasions last year where they froze and burst. I have an autistic son and my husband has Alzheimer. WE did not qualify for help from Social services.
Cliunches
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need assistance for buying propane

Post by Cliunches »

I am needing assistance with my electric and propane expenses. I work a full time, 40 hours per week job, and am still not making enough to support my children and maintain my home. Please, if there is anything or any resources that are available to me, I could really use and would appreciate the assistance. Thank You,