Car repairs and registration

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Verlanders
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car repairs and registration

Post by Verlanders »

I need financial assistant in fixing my car. I think we know whats wrong with it now but I don't have the money to get it fixed. I also need help with the registration fee's on my car. Not having a running car has put me in great financial stress. I have lost jobs because I don’t have reliable transportation to and from work. My car has been broken down for eight months and it's an added stress to my life as well as the people that have to drive me around and some days nobody is around to give me a ride so I need my car running and on the road again!!! Please Help Me!!!
Beaglelover

Re: Car repairs and registration

Post by Beaglelover »

I am 55, disabled with stage iv prostate cancer. I have been without a home for several months and have had to live in my car. My car does not have any license plates due to my inability to obtain a smog certificate due to the slipping transmission. I need help with car repairs and or help with a place to live. I live in fear everyday that the police will impound my car and leave me on the street to freeze to death. Please, please, help me.
JimmyIven

Post by JimmyIven »

Family of four father disabled and son has Asperger’s Syndrome and bipolar disorder. Need help with fixing our only vehicle. Needs new ball joints and tires and an alignment. Also we hit 2 deer and it needs a headlight. All four family members are in individual counseling and 3 of us see psychiatrists for our disorders. We also need to re-register it as we have not driven it due to needed repairs. A vehicle is imperative to get to these appointments. Thank You.
Alford11

Post by Alford11 »

Hello, I recently lost my job of 2 1/2 years. I am actively seeking employment but my car is in bad need of repairs and the registration is due as well. Does anyone know of a place that could assist me with that? The cheapest I have found for the repairs is 250.00.
A couple of months ago that would have been nothing for me to pay but now it feels like I'm trying to come up with a million bucks. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you and God Bless.
SueH

Post by SueH »

I’m currently living in my car that I just bought and paid almost four
Thousand for and the gentleman said it was only going to be two hundred to
Register it. Well its $1300 plus the brake light inspection repair is another
Almost $700 to pass. I’ve paid $600 towards registration. I’m currently
Disabled and get paid on the third so that’s another nine hundred ill have
But going to be short about four or five hundred. If I get pulled over that
Can tow it without a question since it’s over three years without tags and
Ill literally be on the streets. I suffer with major depression and I just
Got out of the hospital for a suicide attempt and I don’t want to go there.
I need help with repairs and registration and I've always taken care of myself until now. Please if you
Know of car registration resources or someone that can loan me the money I can definitely
Pay it back. Thanks for your time.