Great Site

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
kim.ray12

Great Site

Post by kim.ray12 »

Thank you for putting this site together. Some of the people here are so helpful, and the information provided has assisted me greatly in these difficult times and economy.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Great Site

Post by Admin »

kim.ray12 wrote:Thank you for putting this site together. Some of the people here are so helpful, and the information provided has assisted me greatly in these difficult times and economy.
Thank you. Always be sure to visit the main site (link is Click to find assistance programs)
Selena

Post by Selena »

First of all, wanted to sy than you for the website! I’m inquiring about my neighbor who is a 63-year-old handicap man who lives alone and has no family or help. He lives with no electricity or water or no vehicle to get food or supplies.
What kind of programs are out there to help him? I know he is cold. Probably needs food too. Can anyone help me help him?
Magenta

Post by Magenta »

Good afternoon,
The resources and information on your site is very thorough; however, it is very overwhelming and somewhat difficult to navigate.
I am seeking financial assistance for my elderly mother who was just diagnosed with cancer. She has surgery October 6 in Atlanta which is 2 1/2 hours from where she lives. Help with bills, transportation to the hospital, etc. will be very helpful.
Thank you.