Mainly need gasoline for cancer treatment

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
JoseR1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mainly need gasoline for cancer treatment

Post by JoseR1 »

I'm disabled and have leukemia besides being in MHMR. I receive SSI and SNAP food stamps, my budget is very limited and I travel to El paso county Texas up to 5 times per week. I'm having a very hard time paying my rent and gas and electric bills and there's times I run out of money by the 15th of the month that I can't even afford my phone bill or to keep up with my medical emergency response unit. I need help as well as the gas for my vehicle to go to my chemo therapy or my MHMR. I need assistance with the rent voucher program to be able to get by and afford to continue with my medical treatments. I've been on the low housing waiting list for the past 3 years I just can't afford it anymore. Can you please assist me.
Sara Plummer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mainly need gasoline for cancer treatment

Post by Sara Plummer »

Hi,
I found your resources online and I am in dire need of assistance with gasoline for my vehicle to get to and from cancer treatment. I have been homeless for a year and am finally getting back on my feet but I still am very financially strapped and need help with has for 3 weeks until my first paycheck. Good news I only work a couple miles away and my cancer treatment center is by my work.
I can not afford to loose my job and go backwards so I am in high hopes you can help me.
Please.
Also, I am not sure if you assist with this but my phone will be shut off tomorrow because I can not pay my 43$ bill and I need it for my employment.
I am very anxious for you response and will be standing by hopefully today for good news