Multiple issues for my home and I also need cash payments

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Person
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Multiple issues for my home and I also need cash payments

Post by Person »

I have a rent to own contract on my house. It is in need of some repairs which is how we were able to get it for the price we did. My husband makes decent money. He is a truck driver and guarantee of 750 a week but then our insurance is 200 a week and taxes and we always end up getting an advance to get through to the next payday. From February 12 and still going we have had something medical going on. We have had ankle surgery, 5 ER visits, 1 surgery, and 1 pain management procedure. We had a child get busted for not brushing her teeth. She had 14 cavities. We have seen orthopedic 5 times in last month. My daughter's car tore up so we had to get the fixed so she could get back and forth to college. we spend about 200 a month on medicines. I have a bulging disc, a fracture vertebrae, and a fracture in my pelvic bone. And I have 3 vertebrae that are fusing together. We have our 4 MRI tomorrow. Everything so far has been out of pocket because of our deductible. So we need help catching house up and if you know of any groups that help with repairs I could sure use it. We don’t have deadbolts on our doors, the back door is an original mobile home door and is falling apart and with me and my youngest, who has no immune system and stays sick,being home alone all the time we need everything to be secure, but I cannot afford to fix it. Our AC is messed up, but with a child with Asthma you have to keep house at certain temp or you might encounter problems. I need some home repairs done,but don’t have the extra money to fix the stuff.
Cuban

Re: Multiple issues for my home and I also need cash payment

Post by Cuban »

We are in desperate need of help with serious home repairs. My husband is ill and not able to work. He has been ill for 2 years and it has been a struggle ever since. His disability does not give us very much cash aid each month. I am working 2 jobs and we are barely getting by.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Multiple issues for my home and I also need cash payment

Post by Admin »

Home repair loans, grants, and more may be issued by community action agencies, aging on aging centers, and other non-profits. Or try habitat for humanity. When money is issued, it generally requires either some payments from the owner or they need to agree to live in the home for X years. But here is more information on home repair services.
Cuban wrote:We are in desperate need of help with serious home repairs. My husband is ill and not able to work. He has been ill for 2 years and it has been a struggle ever since. His disability does not give us very much cash aid each month. I am working 2 jobs and we are barely getting by.