Bedbugs are causing me to move and need money for it

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Rodriguz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bedbugs are causing me to move and need money for it

Post by Rodriguz »

I just moved from NYC to Waterbury CT.I moved into my new place yesterday the same night I left because the place was infested with bed bugs everywhere. I got bit in my face and my back. Also my 4 month old baby. Please if anyone can help me with security deposit to move into a new place for me and my baby. I came from NYC with my baby and my clothes on my back. I came with nothing. I had to start from New but now everything is ruined from bedbugs. If anyone can help me please that would be a blessing.
Person

Re: Bedbugs are causing me to move and need money for it

Post by Person »

CAN YOU PLEASE FIND ME THE CHARITIES OF BAKERSFIELD, CALIFORNIA., CONCERNING WITH THE CLOTHING, BLANKETS, BEDS. I CAME ACROSS A NEW BED WITH THE PARASITE OF BED BUGS. I FOUND A PLACE TO RESIDE. I JUST NEED HELP WITH OTHER ACCESSORIES. I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL FOR I ONLY HAVE WHAT CLOTHING I’M WEARING. SUCH AS MY CHILDREN AS WELL. PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK IF ANY OR NOT CAN BE POSSIBLE. I AM TEMPORARILY OUT OF CELL AND COMPUTER I AM USING A FRIENDS. THAT IS WHERE YOU CAN RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL. THANK YOU GREATLY.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bedbugs are causing me to move and need money for it

Post by Admin »

Maybe try a thrift store or clothing closet in Kern County. They are some in Bakersfield and other towns in the county. They normally sell items at a low price, but if you are really in that much of a hardship, maybe something can be given to you for free. We have a listing of the charities on the site, and locate free clothes and household supplies in Bakersfield.