Need stuff for our home

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Cambridge1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need stuff for our home

Post by Cambridge1 »

HOME OWNER
Questions; 1.What types of programs are available for getting a new washer and dryer for a trade of older ones? 2.What programs for replacement of windows & find out if home is properly sealed for the summer to keep energy costs down? 3.Do we qualify for free solar panel program? Thank You,
Bravado

Re: Need stuff for our home

Post by Bravado »

Recently my son's hampster got out of his cage and traveled into our heater :( After hours of trying to get him out we called it quits for the night and went to bed. I have a 5 and 6 year old and one of them must have messed with our thermostat because in the middle of the night we smelled a terrible burning smell and realized the heater was on.
We now need to get our vents cleaned and the cheapest place we have found is around $400. Unfortunately we do not have that kind of extra money. We receive state assistance and I am the only one in the home employed at this time. So I am wondering if there are any programs that will help with this kind of thing?
Thank you for your time!
NicolasMeyer

Post by NicolasMeyer »

Cambridge1 wrote:HOME OWNER
Questions; 1.What types of programs are available for getting a new washer and dryer for a trade of older ones? 2.What programs for replacement of windows & find out if home is properly sealed for the summer to keep energy costs down? 3.Do we qualify for free solar panel program? Thank You,
What kind of home specifications we need to fulfill to quality for solar program? I do have plans of generating cheap and clean energy from solar program so can you share some useful information? Waiting for reply thanks in advance:)
NicolasMeyer

Post by NicolasMeyer »

NicolasMeyer wrote:
Cambridge1 wrote:HOME OWNER
Questions; 1.What types of programs are available for getting a new washer and dryer for a trade of older ones? 2.What programs for replacement of windows & find out if home is properly sealed for the summer to keep energy costs down? 3.Do we qualify for free
solar panels program? Thank You,
What kind of home specifications we need to fulfill to quality for solar program? I do have plans of generating cheap and clean energy from solar program so can you share some useful information? Waiting for reply thanks in advance:)
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi,
We don't know. You are in the wrong place for this type of question/issue on solar power. Sorry.