Free bus tokens or maybe a train ticket

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Handy1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Free bus tokens or maybe a train ticket

Post by Handy1 »

I was just informed that I am going to be homeless by the summer and I have no place to stay here. I have a friend who lives in Vegas that said I could come with her, but she's even living with people. I was just wondering how I could go about getting assistance until I find a job, if it’s possible. Maybe tokens for a buss or train to make it to Vegas. Thanks in advance for any information that you can provide.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Free bus tokens or maybe a train ticket

Post by Admin »

Bus tokens, especially for travel like that, is very rare. If it exists at all. Maybe try the Salvation Army in Nevada. Sometimes they have tokens for local transportation for say a job. So while we doubt they can meet your need, maybe a case manager has a referral or something. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ancia.html
Anger

Re: Free bus tokens or maybe a train ticket

Post by Anger »

Hello I really need all the help I can possibly get at this moment with travel, housing, bus for work and other aid. I am a mother of a 3 month old. I have an apartment that I am Behind on rent with. We have gotten a notice to go to court if we didn't give them the money for the rent which was due today. But I can't get to work as I can't afford the commute on the bus.
My son runs out of formula very fast so I have to scrape up money from some family members to buy him formula over and over. Due to me not having a job my rent is overdue, cable has been disconnected and our electric is way overdue. I really need all the help I can get, but mostly money for the bus or train. Anything will help please help me.