Custody dispute for children

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Handy1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Custody dispute for children

Post by Handy1 »

Hi. I am a single mom of two boys. 3 and 2 years old. I am in the middle of a disgusting custody battle with the father of my baby, who's only goal is to hurt me with absolutely no concern for our son. I have been a hard worker my entire life and now I'm about to lose everything in order to "buy" my own son back!!! I list my primary source of income and I lose at least 15 hours or more each week from my day job. All due to the temp court order. I had to hire a lawyer to get things back to normal but it takes time and a lot of money!I've always been able to provide for my family but now, I simply cannot!! Can you please provide me with any and all agencies that can possibly help my family! I live in Panama City Beach, Florida Thank you!!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Custody dispute for children

Post by Admin »

Some pro-bono law firms in Florida may help with custody disputes. The advice or aid they give you may be free, if your income is low enough. If these law firms or attorneys can't help in your situation, they will probably have referrals or suggestion for you on other places to call in Panama City. Continue reading.
Brian Sullivan

Re: Custody dispute for children

Post by Brian Sullivan »

My name is Michelle. My husband and I separated last September and I lost my job last month. We are involved in a custody battle and I am also trying to pay off the debt I was left with after the separation. I was looking for ways to make some money quickly and found your website. I read that you were always looking for writers to contribute and I am definitely interested in this opportunity as I work to resolve the custody dispute.
I have been writing for over 20 years and have recently been working on turning freelance writing into a career, or at least a stream of income since I got laid off. I have included several samples of my work. Not all relate to finance or money, but it should give you a good view of my ability and versatility. Thank you for your time.