Need to move for a job

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Gump
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need to move for a job

Post by Gump »

I have been actively looking for work since November and just got a job offer in Dallas. I am currently homeless with very little monetary value. I will need help getting a place and vehicle to get back and forth in Dallas, as I have nothing as of this moment. I am hoping to have a job soon but will be moving from east TX to Dallas within next week.
aura
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to move for a job

Post by aura »

Hi, I'm going through a really hard time. I'm moving back to Colorado in a week for a job. I'm coming from Florida. I've been with a guy for a year and now I'm returning back to Colorado and I'm going to be homeless. I was just wondering if you could help out in any way or know of someone. I have a brother and sister in law but I'm not able to stay with them because of space. And my mom has been in the hospital. So I'm really struggling and stressed on where I'm going to go when I get there. So if you could please let me know if you could do anything or know of someone. I do have a job so the home is not needed for long. Thank you very much!