Can't pay for parking tickets

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Guy Dupage
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can't pay for parking tickets

Post by Guy Dupage »

I recently found out I have 8 unpaid parking tickets. I was homeless and living out of my car so never received anything by mail. I need help paying for the $988.00 in parking citations and help registering my car. I was at a shelter, and found a job for $8.50 an hour. I lost that job because of my inability to get there. I had been trying to get a bus pass but could not rely on anyone to take me to my appointment to receive help in getting a bus pass. I would like to be able to register my car and find gainful employment so that I do not need to live off of my EBT card from homeless shelter to crisis center, etc. I do not know who to turn to or where to go for this automobile cost and am hoping by writing this I can salvage the job opportunity I just got that requires transportation and valid ID, if I do not get help quickly the opportunity for me to gain self sufficiency will be very little. I am getting the emotional help I need to help me through this devastating circumstance, but I do not have any financial resources.
Shah

Re: Can't pay for parking tickets

Post by Shah »

Because of a car accident I had 6/1/15 I ended up in jail for tickets. They were parking tickets that we unpaid on my account. I was bonded out my a bail bondsman so I didn't spend the holidays in jail, but instead with my 2 daughters (11, 15) & also so I didn't lose my job as a nurse. With that being said, the bond cost me EVERYTHING I had in the bank, except .87 cents.
I'm Blessed beyond belief that my car is still drivable & that no one was injured. Sadly, I've had to return most of my online purchases for my girls' Christmas, just to have gas & as much food as I could get for my kids & I. I was also able to pay for 3 nights where I get paid from my job January 2nd. Until then, I have NO money to pay my weekly rent. The remaining amount that I owe is $125.00, which would cover next month.
Since 11/2013, I've been staying in a Motel 6, which in itself is embarrassing to say, but I'm proud to admit that my life has been very stable here. At the end of 3/2017, I will Finally be moving into a rental HOUSE!!! I have distant relatives that I haven't talked to in years, so it's just my kids & I.
I work full time as an LVN at a local nursing home (since 12-2014). My ex & I have split the holidays so they'll be with me & I'm PRAYING that someone, somewhere, can help me keep from being kicked out with my kids. On March 1, 2017, when I get paid, I will be able to pay back the money. I'm literally out of options at the point. I take FULL responsibility for this situation because instead of dealing with my tickets, I tried to ignore them (hoping somehow they'd just go away). I would greatly appreciate being considered for rental assistance as well as funds to pay off these parking tickets. I'm a Very independent woman & asking Anyone for help is not something I Ever do. But I desperately need the help, for the sake of my kids. Sorry for such a long message. Just felt it was best to be as open as possible. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have some programs listed for impound and/or parking fees. But we will be honest, and that type of assistance is rare. But it sounds like you need a ton of help...rent, items for 2 daughters, and more. So you have many issues in addition to the parking tickets. But call around and see what you can find out. Here are the details on financial aid for paying impound and parking fees.
Shah wrote:Because of a car accident I had 6/1/15 I ended up in jail for tickets. They were parking tickets that we unpaid on my account. I was bonded out my a bail bondsman so I didn't spend the holidays in jail, but instead with my 2 daughters (11, 15) & also so I didn't lose my job as a nurse. With that being said, the bond cost me EVERYTHING I had in the bank, except .87 cents.
I'm Blessed beyond belief that my car is still drivable & that no one was injured. Sadly, I've had to return most of my online purchases for my girls' Christmas, just to have gas & as much food as I could get for my kids & I. I was also able to pay for 3 nights where I get paid from my job January 2nd. Until then, I have NO money to pay my weekly rent. The remaining amount that I owe is $125.00, which would cover next month.
Since 11/2013, I've been staying in a Motel 6, which in itself is embarrassing to say, but I'm proud to admit that my life has been very stable here. At the end of 3/2017, I will Finally be moving into a rental HOUSE!!! I have distant relatives that I haven't talked to in years, so it's just my kids & I.
I work full time as an LVN at a local nursing home (since 12-2014). My ex & I have split the holidays so they'll be with me & I'm PRAYING that someone, somewhere, can help me keep from being kicked out with my kids. On March 1, 2017, when I get paid, I will be able to pay back the money. I'm literally out of options at the point. I take FULL responsibility for this situation because instead of dealing with my tickets, I tried to ignore them (hoping somehow they'd just go away). I would greatly appreciate being considered for rental assistance as well as funds to pay off these parking tickets. I'm a Very independent woman & asking Anyone for help is not something I Ever do. But I desperately need the help, for the sake of my kids. Sorry for such a long message. Just felt it was best to be as open as possible. Thank you for your time.
Hibernation

Post by Hibernation »

My parking ticket is due. I just started working. I haven't even got my first check won't get it till next Friday and I know it won't be enough to cover my rent and parking ticket and on the 5ths its late. After the 5 more day my landlord puts threatening notes on my door stating how am I get put out is such and such isn't paid I'm only 21. I'm on my own with no guide, no help ,no anything and my lights are to be cut off any day now and the fees are adding up on the ticket. I really need your help. I stay in Birmingham AL 35209 area. Please I'm begging for assistance.