Need items for new baby and supplies

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
charlesSch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need items for new baby and supplies

Post by charlesSch »

I just have a few questions! I am going to be a single mother of a newborn boy in 3 months! I have a place to stay I just need help with clothing, diapers, and little things of that nature. I am not picky I just need anything you can spare. Please contact me ASAP. I am in desperate need and just need a little help. Please call me. Thank you and God bless you.
Iam20

Re: Need items for new baby and supplies

Post by Iam20 »

I am 19 years old and 7 1/2 months pregnant and am in need of help. I am a first time Mom. I need help with getting the basics for my baby before he arrives. I presently am living at a friends house in Washington State but want to get out on my own hopefully before my son arrives. I had to quit my minimum wage job because the conditions were unhealthy for both me and the baby. I really want to go back to school and get my GED so I can provide for myself and my son in the near future. (Due 11-27-2013). I can use any help I can get. Baby furniture diapers, formula, clothing, assistance with finding a safe, clean place that we can call our home. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Start your GED now. The sooner the better. Especially while you are living with a friend and maybe your expenses are lower. As who knows when that will end. As far as the baby supplies and diapers that you need, try a clothing closet in your part of Seattle Washington. If that doesn't work, try a thrift store. We have a list of them in Washington state. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _clos.html
Johnsonss

Post by Johnsonss »

I’m a single mother of 6 kids. I have 5 in school and I don’t receive no help at all from the father. One is a new baby. I struggle to pay my light bill and to cloth my kids and buy them items. Now it’s time for schools which means 5 school supplies list and school clothes for 5 kids, not to mention the cribs, baby supplies, etc.
Is very expensive and I have no one to baby sit for me to look for a job or to work a job. I need help so please if there is something that is able to be done to help in any way it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and GOD BLESS.
Merkey

Post by Merkey »

I'm 7 months pregnant and have a 7 year old daughter and am a single mother. I recently lost my job and am struggling to pay bills and provide for my child. I'm unable to get simple necessities for my baby on the way and unfortunately can't afford to pay my rent this month. I'm unsure if you're able to assist me in any way but maybe you can point me in the direction of someone who can. I'm not sure where to go next or what my options even are at this point. Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
StoneCold

Post by StoneCold »

Right now I'm a single mother of two; one girl and one boy and I'm pregnant 21 weeks with my third due July 4th and I will be raising her on my own completely. I NEED help getting my newborn daughter thing's she needs like clothes and blankets, newborn diapers and a rocking chair so I can nurse her. I'm out of work on my own can't pay my electric bill even. My kid's need new clothes we just need help and with stuff for the new baby. I live in Moundsview Minnesota any help would be amazing. I have ZERO FAMILY to get help from. I'm alone.
Mccant

Post by Mccant »

My name is Tabitha and I am facing my 3rd eviction. My son and I are in desperate need of some help immediately with mostly baby supplies!!! Due to the fact that I have been unable to find and afford childcare for him, and just recently being able to find a job working at night so his Grandma can watch him for free. But we need money, including baby supplies and food. The last few months have completely depleted all my savings for his necessities and bills plus taking out loans just to pay rent and get tires for the winter. I am not only completely broke, I'm in a lot of debt, and just got served an eviction notice because I can't afford to pay rent or take out any more loans to pay it and I owe $1532.36 by Saturday or we're going to be homeless!!!. He is turning 7 months on December 7, and just started eating baby food finally. He is in need of clothing, a highchair, and he is also in need of a pack and play. Since we're living in a one bedroom apartment he's totally outgrown his bassinet and a pack and play is the only thing that will fit for him to sleep in. All I am asking for, need, and want is help so we don't get evicted and be able to get him the things he needs.
iflo

Post by iflo »

Hello,
My name is Rebecca. I live in Covington, LA and am 8 months pregnant. I'm trying to find help with getting necessary new baby items before I deliver in 1 month. I also have been without a vehicle for 2 years since my separation from my husband. If you know of any resources to wither receive a donated car or secure a loan with bad credit to purchase a vehicle, please let me know. I would appreciate any information you can provide to help me find new items for my baby.
Thank you so much,
Rebecca
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many free diaper banks (that give supplies as well as diapers), formula, and counseling. The goal is to help newborn babies and their parents. Look there for resources, and find free diaper banks for low-income parents near you.