Need copy of birth certificate

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
ConwaySC
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need copy of birth certificate

Post by ConwaySC » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:30 pm

I am 25 years old. I’m in desperate need of my birth certificate. My parents lost mine when they divorced when I was younger. I need a job and in order to get a job I need a i.d card and I guess I can’t receive 1 without a birth certificate or any form of i.d. Not only do I WANT a job to become independent but also I want to be a good role model for my 8 year old daughter. But I NEED a job to, make a living, provide for my daughter, and also I still live with my daughter's dad who and I’m facing being evicted because we have different views on things with our kid and theirs more reasons also. Even if I had the money to order it myself. I don't have any family members or anyone who can get the birth certificate application notarized. So I’m seeking the help of any assistance I can get to help me financially and in the ordering process it’s self, so I can get my birth certificate..? Do you happen to offer this kind of assistance? Or even any advice or recommendations, thank you.

Thee Ripper

Re: Need copy of birth certificate

Post by Thee Ripper » Sun May 15, 2016 8:19 am

Hello, I reside in Grove City Ohio and recently have been told that J.O.I.N may be able to assist with help on obtaining a replacement birth certificate as well as car repairs. I am currently unemployed due to some health issues with myself and my mother. However I am currently seeking employment and have an interview lined up. If you could please contact me so I may receive more information about this issue, thank you. If I am unable to answer please feel free to leave a voicemail.

Old 12 A

Re: Need copy of birth certificate

Post by Old 12 A » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:22 am

Hi, I'm trying to check the status of my application for energy
Assistance in Randolph County MO. But the application said they needed a birth certificate. I received an application in the mail &
Returned it & received a notice from social services saying I was
Eligible with a benefit amount of $259.00 if I gave them a birth certificate. I wanted to know when that
Goes into effect?
Thank you.