Victim of domestic violence

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Skyv
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Victim of domestic violence

Post by Skyv »

I'm 18 years old, I got married 4 months ago to a man that I'd been dating for 4 years. Shortly after getting married he became very abusive. Injuries to my neck and back have occurred more than once. I have no contact with my family, as my mother also abused me and was just in jail for it, in which my family disowned me for doing so. I have no one to turn to. I am not a parent, and no assistant around here will help me because of it. I have found a cheap apartment, but am unable to come up with the security deposit. This move, I feel, could be life or death. Please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Victim of domestic violence

Post by Admin »

In addition to pursuing legal action against him (such as restraining order) there are agencies in Tennessee that help with deposit and housing needs. While much aid is focused on parents, there are tons of charities that help domestic violence victims as well, so your comment is not fully accurate. But try this for deposit programs in Tennessee. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ance_.html
Sadir

Re: Victim of domestic violence

Post by Sadir »

Hello,
I am a domestic violence victim. I was almost murdered. The courts provided me relocation papers to be in a private address with no forward address due to threats of more violence. He lost all parental rights. He has never paid child support. We are in a safe house, safe from domestic violence. I am not able to work due to the crimes against me. I lost my business, and all my income. He stole the children's college funds that I invested for them.
I need help please. I have my home where the crimes were committed in an HOA. The president Leland Tate, is discriminating against me, and refusing my complaints process of the HOA. He has refused voting rights, minutes and more and blocking me of my property rights. They steal my no trespassing signs and using my property to dump their large sticks, wood, debris, then call the city to clean it up and the city charges me. Even though they are not our junk.
Advocates emails the HOA, and instead of helping, they put a lien on my home for $4000 of a HOA fee that I do not owe. For years I have tried to get my rights.
I have complex PTSD as a result of being a victim of domestic violence. I was poisoned by the toxicologist abuser, who was identified as a pathological dangerous criminal and have cancer from that that, of which I have been dealing with for awhile. I have never reached out for help, and I am needing help badly.
My children are in a safe place, but I cannot afford to help them either. I am too afraid to get child support.
I am paying the utilities on the house we had to leave. I cannot afford that anymore. I cannot afford a phone. I cannot afford phone service, and that would be helpful.
Can you tell me what I need to provide to you? My tax returns say zero, as I am not working.
My former husband hired people to locate me to kill me. He is colluding with a lawyer that after our relocation papers made up a fake claim that I took my divorce papers from quick print, so he can hunt me down that way. I have the receipt from quick print when I made the copies. I took nothing, they were all copies. They know they can lie because I will not show up when they do. The lawyer that I hired to help me at the time was found shot in his apartment. The police said it looked like a suicide but it was not.
My former husband not only poisoned me but tried to make it look like a suicide one of his attempts. He is a compounding pharmacist at CVS, and drugged me up without my knowledge and then was poisoning me by injection. My lymph nodes, breast and gallbladder were removed.
they sealed the divorce, to protect him so he could roam free, while my kids and me were given court orders to go in hiding. This is how manipulation works in the courts by these abusers an criminals.
Judge gave me full custody, but he did not put him in jail as he said "this is not criminal court". I can provide you those papers too.
We are in need. There are men hunting us down. How can I get help? I am disabled and cannot move well. I can provide you what you need or also have an advocate deliver what you need on my behalf who is helping my family too.