Any help with cable bills

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Immelt1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Any help with cable bills

Post by Immelt1 »

Good Morning I would like to know if you can please help me to pay my cable for one time. Please of $233.00 needed. I already gave them $70.00 but I don't want them to turn my cable of. So I am asking if you can help me and I would like to know what information you need from me to help me. I would greatly appreciate any help that you would bless me with.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Any help with cable bills

Post by Admin »

Not sure if this is a job or not, but of course there is no help for cable. Cancel it. That is a want and not a need. Children are starving and pantries are empty, but you really want money for cable. Anyhow, there are some tips to save money on it, and those are here. But no one will help you pay it, and that is rightfully so. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
I am dreaming

Post by I am dreaming »

To whom it may concern;
I am a resident of Detroit, MI. I saw in your website that you have a lot of resources to help people who are in need. I was wondering if you had any resources to help with cable assistance or places that can help people who are not trying to get cable and internet shut off. I would greatly appreciate any information you can give me. Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Turn it off...cable is a want. But you can also cut the cord too. This will reduce future bills, but is not financial aid. Read more.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... le_tv.html
Try those resources for what you seek.
I am dreaming wrote:To whom it may concern;
I am a resident of Detroit, MI. I saw in your website that you have a lot of resources to help people who are in need. I was wondering if you had any resources to help with cable assistance or places that can help people who are not trying to get cable and internet shut off. I would greatly appreciate any information you can give me. Thank you in advance.