Storm repairs

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Plaskey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Storm repairs

Post by Plaskey »

Hello,
I am divorcing and looking for employment. I have enrolled in a trade school. I am trying to keep my house. I am currently on public assistance. I have a large dead tree 15 feet from my house. It is not near a utility line. I can't afford to have it removed. It must be taken down in sections because of the close proximity to three houses. It will fall and damage something at some point. It is dead two years and is a tulip poplar (soft wood). We have had two hurricanes and several tornado warning (sirens going off for warnings) in the last year. I am also afraid one of these violent storms will take it down. I have contacted my representative’s office and they could not offer any help. There must be help somewhere to get this tree taken down. I am out of ideas. Can you offer any? The "discounted" estimate for removing this tree was $1,200.00. My neighbor told me a local company might do better, but it is still a large bill I can't afford.
Bluetooth
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Storm repairs

Post by Bluetooth »

Good morning,
 I’ve been told that your organization is helping out with some house repairs that are due to the recent storm in Indiana.  I had some damage to my roof that I need to have repaired from the storm.  Can you please tell me who I need to contact about this?