HELP .........Truck repairs desperatly need help with repair

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
doxiegirll
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

HELP .........Truck repairs desperatly need help with repair

Post by doxiegirll »

:shock: :cry: I desperatly need help in finding an organization or anything else that will help me with the repair costs on my little dodge dakota.... I am permanetly disabled and have been so since 2000.... I managed to raise 2 kids on my own the kids are grown and help me as much as they can... I live in Michigan and just recently I moved out of my late mothers place because the stress from my 2nd oldest sister, who just happens to be the executor of her estate, Has been causing me enormass amounts of anxiety and everything that goes with that anxiety... This is the 2nd time in less then 2 weeks that it has broken down on me. The first time was because of the serpentine belt and power steering pump. This time the transmission went bye bye on me. The diagnosis was that my torque converter went and did in the trany according to the guy who is doing the repairs (he specializes in transmissions and is highly recomended). The rough cost is going to be at lease 130I 0$ On top of this I just got done moving from my late mothers place I got the truck back the first time right, and just learned that my neighbors in this small complex (not all mind you) have been causing me all sorts of problems with the managers so management has agreed to let me move no questions and no eviction if I am out by monday Dec. 3rd 2012. So all of this has left me totally empty as far as cash of any kind. I need my trans portation back desperately so that not only can I move but so that I can get to my doctors appointments I live in a rual part of michigan and there isn't any public transportation. Any sujestions on organization that will help with this kind of bill. would be greatly appreciated. I know that I can rent a uhall or something simular to get moved. so please HELP...... Point me in the right direction....All help is most appreciated
Admin
Site Admin

Re: HELP .........Truck repairs desperatly need help with re

Post by Admin »

While automobile and car repair assistance is very rare, where? Most programs and non-profits are local.
While we wait for more information from you, try this resource for information on agencies that provide free or low cost cars, loans to buy a car, or maybe repairs. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/nee ... e_car.html
This is general information and we need more details in order to answer you more effectively.
doxiegirll

Post by doxiegirll »

admin wrote:While automobile and car repair assistance is very rare, where? Most programs and non-profits are local.
While we wait for more information from you, try this resource for information on agencies that provide free or low cost cars, loans to buy a car, or maybe repairs. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/nee ... e_car.html
This is general information and we need more details in order to answer you more effectively.
I live in the city of Allegan in Michigan
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here are some suggestions for your county of Allegan. And explore the main site for other ideas too.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/all ... _prog.html
AnnaCorran

Post by AnnaCorran »

My situation is like very stressful to say the least. My truck broke down in the middle of October just as I was begging to start moving. It cost me $445.00. I have ended up having to move yet again when the apartment wouldn’t add my son to the lease. But they would do it if I was out on or before the 3rd of November. Plus they would give me back what I'd paid on the deposit so far which I thought was cool cause the apartment. said it wouldn't go on to my records as an eviction. Now my truck is down again with a different problem that is unrelated to the first one and it’s the transmission and is going to cost at least 1300$s. I desperately need some help either with the money for the apartment or for the car repair bill. Because I have to have a working vehicle I am really freaking out I have the possibility of 3 different houses an 1 apartment. I am just waiting to hear. Regardless I have to be out of this apartment. I just moved in to or face going to court and being evicted by the courts and that is something I don't want to happen.
Train

Post by Train »

I am in desperate need of help. I lost my job about two months ago and have no income what so ever. I am a survivor of domestic violence which started this whole process of going backwards and no hope of moving forward. My utilities will soon be shut off and I am going to be facing eviction. Besides that I don't even have money for food. I don't know what to do or where to turn.

I have applied for many jobs but have not heard anything back. I live in Chicago and because I am not working I am not eligible for rental assistance. Now my old truck broke down and I have no way to fix it. This has limited my job search because without money or transportation I can't get to interviews. Is there anyone who will help repair my car?. Please I don't know what to do and am hoping you can help me in some way I would be forever grateful. Thank you.
AndyS

Re: HELP .........Truck repairs desperatly need help with repair

Post by AndyS »

I need every bit of information to get some assistance. My truck is out of commission till I get 1600 to fix it. Having hard Time paying bills and keeping food in the house for me and my girlfriend. Were stuck in the country and can't get our family to help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: HELP .........Truck repairs desperatly need help with repair

Post by Admin »

Your local Community Action Agency in Orange County may be able to assist with truck repairs. Maybe a grant or a loan can assist. But you need to be able to prove you need the $1600 for work reasons. Find financial help from Orange County CA Community Action.
AndyS wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:09 am I need every bit of information to get some assistance. My truck is out of commission till I get 1600 to fix it. Having hard Time paying bills and keeping food in the house for me and my girlfriend. Were stuck in the country and can't get our family to help.