Food and rent for Americans

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Watson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Food and rent for Americans

Post by Watson » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:55 am

Please help my wife & I find help. We need urgent help with food & rent. We have tried most churches, etc. Only to be told we need to have a young child in the home. My wife can't have children. She had an emergency hysterectomy in 2009. She was filled with Tumors! We deserve to receive help, as Americans. Please help us.....before it's too late.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Food and rent for Americans

Post by Admin » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:24 pm

Well, not sure what your comment on for Americans means or is implying. But we will still reply anyway. There are many government programs that can offer free food, groceries, meals, and even things like SNAP food stamps. Or just try a local pantry. So you and your wife have options. Click more details.

Bernie

Re: Food and rent for Americans

Post by Bernie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:22 pm

Hello, I have come across a bad spot in our lives and could really use some help. I am embarrassed to ask but it's came down to we really need someone's help with food and other bills! We are in desperate need of help of food, household items hygiene, rent, gas, etc.
Aso I have children who really need clothing and school supplies. If there anyway someone could help or point me in right direction it would be gladly appreciated. I live in Evansville Montana. Please email me ASAP. Thank you.