Car totaled in an accident.

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
LesterH
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car totaled in an accident.

Post by LesterH »

I am a 27 year old black female from Grenada MS and I'm having trouble getting a job and getting on my feet now that I am in Raleigh NC, I won’t have anywhere to go in one more week. I have no food or money and my vehicle was totaled out about a week ago so I pretty much have nothing but I'm looking for assistance from anyone who can help with deposit and first month’s rent. I am willing to move anywhere and will take any job offered to me and I just want a place to lay my head. If there is any program that can help me out please let me know, thank you.
Indy One

Re: Car totaled in an accident.

Post by Indy One »

I was recently in an car accident (thank god I want hurt) but my car was towed. I am unemployed at the moment so I have no money to pay the towing fee. My car is the only transportation my 11 year old daughter and I have. I am stuck here in Beloit while my daughter is in Minneapolis with my parents due to the fact my car is wrecked and I have no money to get it fixed.
My daughter is in good hands my parents take great care of her but I miss my daughter and have misses her mommy. It is almost time for her to start school and swimming lessons and a lot of other things I am missing out on. I read about your program on the internet and I am hoping you will be able to help me get my car fixed so I can get home to my little angel. Please contact me as soon as you can. I would really appreciate it and I am available at all times. Thank you and God Bless!!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Car totaled in an accident.

Post by Admin »

Well, if your car was totaled it is probably not wise or a good use of resources to fix it. Instead maybe look for a new car. There are some charities that offer them for free, but of course they are very, very hard to get. If you are stuck in a city, that is too bad and you are very unlikely to get emergency support though. Also, you did not read about our free car program....you read about others we list. But find more free cars from charities.
Indy One wrote:I read about your program on the internet and I am hoping you will be able to help me get my car fixed