Help as victim of a scam

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Conan12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Help as victim of a scam

Post by Conan12 »

I am in desperate need of $1,830. I was recently a victim of a scam online. I cannot seem to find any help anywhere. I have to be out of my place by Nov. 14th. I need the money so I can move into new place. I HAD the money but bank account is overdrawn $2,686!!! I have three children that stay with me. I have documentation of the incident that has unfortunately happened to me, PLEASE HELP ME! Anything helps, it all adds up please contact me soon!!! Thanks for your time.
JMichales

Re: Help as victim of a scam

Post by JMichales »

Hello my name is Jamie and I fell to a scam. Here is a bit of background information, I just got out of a domestic violence situation with my son who is 21 months. I was, at the time, 9 months pregnant. I got into a very nice place, signed a lease was given the keys. It turned out the landlord was running a scam and I am a victim of the scam. Here I am 10 days later sitting in my house, with my 21 month old and my 4 day old, and the actual owner knocks on my door claiming that I did not sign a "real lease agreement" and that this location was not supposed to be rented out yet.
Not only that but now I am down 1800$ because I paid first and last rent to a "scammer" I guess.
I am emailing you today to see if you can help me get the rental assistance I need.. I am currently on paid maternity leave, but it isn't much.
I need to get 1500$ together in 3 days or less or me and my boys will be homeless.
Please can you help me?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help as victim of a scam

Post by Admin »

Try a free lawyer in North Carolina. And of course talk to your local authorities about the scam or FTC. The attorneys may help you get you money back, take legal action, or apply for financial aid while the scam issue is resolved. Find a free attorney in NC.
JMichales wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:49 pm Hello my name is Jamie and I fell to a scam. Here is a bit of background information, I just got out of a domestic violence situation with my son who is 21 months. I was, at the time, 9 months pregnant. I got into a very nice place, signed a lease was given the keys.