We need diapers and wipes for our children

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Preetip
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

We need diapers and wipes for our children

Post by Preetip »

My husband and I have 3 children and my husband is not getting to work a lot, and we are behind on our lights and water bill. We are in dire need. We are about to lose our lights, water, and gas, because we just don't have the money to pay the bills and we barely have enough money to buy diapers and wipes for our children. We have 1 child that has trouble with talking and 1 that wears diapers. Diapers size 5 and pull-ups size 5. We are in dire need, as in PLEASE HELP US!! Thank You.
Marjory
anti spam: Blue

Re: We need diapers and wipes for our children

Post by Marjory »

In October I saved enough money to get me and my 1 year old daughter out of a motel where we are living and now I am struggling at my mobile home because I only get part time at work so I’m struggling paying the rent and bills. If I pay all my rent then I can’t buy diapers or the essential things my baby needs. I already am behind on rent and I need some kind of assistance to either help me with the bills or help with diaper and clothing and the things my daughter needs.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: We need diapers and wipes for our children

Post by Admin »

Depending on where you live, there are countless programs that provide diapers and other supplies to families. Some may even have formula, wipes, or similar items, but that is more rare. More then likely the agencies or charities can provide you with referrals to churches or government programs and benefits. They may also have information on cribs and other baby supplies. The information is here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... apers.html