Help With Child Care

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
EBurnett
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Help With Child Care

Post by EBurnett »

Urgent single mom of three year old whom puts two hundred percent into seeing my son progress and soar was knocked down by one bad family court judge leaving me with almost zero child support. And denied shared daycare medically needed. As I appeal this to higher court I am now three months behind on rent eviction notice and going to be shut. My agency in Middlesex County can help me is unjust please my son cannot have the luxury of fun activities. I can’t lose all our home up. Please help please.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help With Child Care

Post by Admin »

There are several government supported child care programs, vouchers, and other assistance for parents. Massachusetts and Middlesex County participate too. They are based on income levels and other factors though, and the funding is very low. Also, where is also a waiting list in most states for a child care voucher, so you need to apply and also be patient. Here is some good information on them. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... istan.html
Sam Tool

Post by Sam Tool »

I am currently living with my brother who had his four children taken from the state not to long ago. He is getting them back soon and needs help paying for child care bills at the provider. He is a single father of four children ages 3-6 years old.
He is in URGENT assistance for security deposit so he can move out of his apartment and into a home with a yard for his children. They also took away his child care. Even with me living with him and helping pay the bills we CANNOT afford childcare what so ever. If any one could help us we would greatly appreciate it!!
MinVicking

Post by MinVicking »

Single father and one year old son, currently have no place of residence. I am currently employed and will recover within two to three months... We just need immediate help with a place to shower, store food, sleep and stay cool from the heat (mostly my son)! That is the majority of our circumstances however some form of temporary assistance with child care during my work schedule would be greatly enlightening, however if necessary I will accomplish this task myself. I would like to greatly thank you for considering to provide us with temporary assistance, "May God Bless You"; my sone and I wish you a wonderful experience during your time on earth serving the Lord!! Have a great evening. Sincerely,