Find a home

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
lovingme
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Find a home

Post by lovingme »

Hello my name is vickie and i'm trying to find help for me and my kids i have 5 kids and a grandbaby and i'm currently living in my sister garage...i really want my own place but my problem is i owe and outstanding gas and electric bill and if i can find me a place i want have money to get my gas and lights cut on...i tried C.A.A and several other places and they dont help with old bills and i'm scared and dont know what to do...winter is right around the corner and i cant stay in my sister garage during the winter...its not insulated for the winter time..please tell me what i can do..i'm currently in louisville ky..i have applied for section 8 program so i'm on the waiting list and the housin authority program i cant apply for cause i owe them money and dont have it to pay.....its crazy because all my money now go to payin my sister bills cause she was behind and ggetting ready to loose her house and i'm still payin her bills and if i stop me and my kids will be put out and we dont have no were else to go...I'm so scared and dont want to loose my kids to the state please help me please please!!!!!!!!!!!! please tell me what i can do to get help that i need please i'm at a total lost and confussed
Trader
anti spam: Blue

Re: Find a home

Post by Trader »

Hello,
I am trying to locate the organization in Brick Township New Jersey that would have helped an individual with his home. A roof, windows, a refrigerator, and weatherization help was provided to this individual after false information was provided to the agency involved. Terms of the help included that he also live at the residence for at least 10 years to qualify after the assistance was given. Currently the property is being rented and the individual is not living there at this time. Can you help me in locating the agency that would have provided this type of help, they need to know? I feel that this was a terrible way to obtain this help by providing false information and not meeting the terms of the charity agreement. Thank-you for your help!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Many public housing authorities that run section 8 can also help people locate an approved low income housing unit. They do operate in that township as well, so maybe that is a place to start. So not really sure we follow the background, but sounds as if you are implying they illegally installed the home improvements and weatherization improvements in their home. if that is the case, they let the housing authority know, and they can advise on section 8 too. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ersey.html
BicycleRider

Post by BicycleRider »

I am currently unemployed and have been living out of my truck for nearly 3 months. Now I have custody of my 6 year old precious little boy who unfortunately has been having to stay with his father due to not having anywhere to go.
I never get to see him and he is emotionally struggling with our separation. I am lucky to eat or shower and because of this situation finding it most difficult to get on my feet again. I never have gas to even look for a job.
I am so desperate to find a job and a home again and bring my baby boy back home with me and need some assistance to help me get there.