Need help pregnant

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
lanegrura_ny
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help pregnant

Post by lanegrura_ny »

my name is hiralis am 6 months pregnat my baby due on octuber 3 nd am scare couse am not eaiting like
am suppost to i dont have food at home and i got the pay my rent before the 6 i will like to work but i dont get any job
with my pregency .... please i really need help and i wanna know how my baby is sometimes he dont move ... i got to way a month for the food stamp nd madiced ... i dont wanna lost my apartament please get back to me that soon u can... thank u
Rudiger
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Need help pregnant

Post by Rudiger »

Hello,
I am a Paralegal and have two Associates degrees and am pregnant. I am looking for remote work to provide income to my family. I am 8 months pregnant and have been having some extreme complications and do not know when I will be able to return to work. I have experience in the legal field, billing, research, customer service, and mostly any type of administrative task. I am eager to learn new things. I have attached my resume I hopes that I can be taken into consideration for any type of open positions.