Training for the homeless and less fortunate

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
tceffo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Training for the homeless and less fortunate

Post by tceffo »

I was laid off after 15 years in the corporate world.- - Well now I'm 52 years old , and priorities have changed . I would love to be on the other end- giving something back. I would like to know if training is going on to assist the homeless or less fortunate - my days of going back to the greed of the corporate life are over.
I used up 6 months severance pay and I'm new on unemployment. They offer free schooling if I need it to find a position in a field like this if nessecery

If you could direct me to the proper site or the way to best pursue this I would very much appreciate it

thank you
hottie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Training for the homeless and less fortunate

Post by hottie »

Hi, I am not sure if I am writing the correct address. I am writing for my sister Ms. Jackson, she has epilepsy and severe anxiety, severe PTSD and needs job training. She was homeless and is now less fortunate. I am looking for things that she could do from home to make some type of income to help her make it and her faith that there are good people out there willing to give her a chance and not just hard to work with because she has seizures and PTSD. Any work opportunities or job training for her? Could I please get a list of any jobs or church's like food pantries that could help her?