assistance with deposit,

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
valrenee
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

assistance with deposit,

Post by valrenee »

im moving to Texas, soon, i need help with paying for my deposit of 500.00 for the house im moving to in texas, need asap. thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Re: assistance with deposit,

Post by Admin »

What county in Texas? Most assistance programs are local. Until we know more information, try this resource. Most counties and towns are misted midway down the page. Read more.
valrenee

Post by valrenee »

Dallas county in dallas, tx. Thx for responding
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try this link then for info. Click here.
BruceKer

Post by BruceKer »

I have spent a week going over every resource I can find on the internet and through my local department of social services in the Bronx. I cannot seem to have any luck. I know that if i do not move soon into the apartment that i have chosen myself and my two children will be facing eviction. Unfortunately all i am finding is assistance for those who are already homeless or in the eviction process. I am desperately trying to avoid both of those situations. The only assistance that i need is one time help to get everything started. The deposits for rent and utilities. I can afford everything past that. If there are any resources that you have that I would qualify for please let me know. Thank You
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There is an eviction prevention service across New York City and in the Bronx. It really actually focuses on tenants with children too, so that may benefit you. The funds from the Supplemental Service are one time only, so maybe it will allow you to catch up so you can sustain the payments in the future. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... n_sup.html