Insurance on mobile home

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
HomerDer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Insurance on mobile home

Post by HomerDer »

This family of 4 needs home owner insurance in order to seek help for their mobile home, they have a special need child that was diagnosed with a serious case/condition of ADD. The child also recently broke his should and had surgery, so they are even more short on cash. In order to get help from organizations they need home owner insurance on the mobile home they own before a bank or lender will help them further. Once they get insurance they can get loans or maybe even refi a mortgage. Please if your origination can help call us. Thank You
bluegourami3

Re: Insurance on mobile home

Post by bluegourami3 »

If they have a vehicle now, they should be able to add this to their policy with the insurance company they have. It will be considered another auto, as a mobile home is considered mobile. Even though it's considered a automobile, keep track of the interest on any loans associated with this, as I found out the hard way, that even though it's considered automobile loan, it's still a primary residence and therefore all interest on loan is tax deductible. It was too late for me to go back and amended my returns, but hopefully this will help the next person. I even had H&R Block do these taxes, and they didn't know this information, it was when I worked for a CPA that told me this.
Suddenchange
anti spam: Blue

Post by Suddenchange »

I'm 7 months pregnant trying to fix my mom's mobile house since she's passed away and I now own it. Floors are bad in living room and one bed room due to cats ruining carpet by peeing. Plumbing issues in both bathrooms and one toilet doesn't work along with the sink in one bathroom. The other bathroom the shower doesn't work along with the sink in that bathroom. Our insurance company is not helping with this.
All kitchen appliances are bad. Also a problem with mice. Trying my hardest to get the mobile home fixed, cleaned up a lot and pulled the carpets up in the living room, and will be doing the other carpet in the other room. I have no income due to being high risk. Not sure if your program can help me or not. Thank you.
EdM

Post by EdM »

Hello
My mother’s friend lives in Maricopa County. Long story short they lost their house, her husband just passed away, she purchased a mobile home in a park that needs some repair and insurance, her air just went out. Oh my gosh this poor woman.
I live in CA and work in the medical field and thru my work I am aware of various agencies who help the elderly. I mentioned to her about this but has no access to a computer. Is there a phone number where she can call to various agencies who might help her, including with mobile home insurance?
If you could forward some numbers to me I will call my mom and give them to her friend.
Thank you for your time.